Tuesday 24 January 2012

Get Stuffed!

Welcome to my blog. I've been increasingly interested in cooking and food over the last few years, and I've decided to have a go at blogging about things that I've cooked and then subsequently eaten. It's a pretty simple concept, really.

My name is Russ, I'm 35 and live just outside of West London. I am married to a human female. I am under the command and ever-watchful eye of a cat which I think is trying to destroy me. We call him 'Professor Gizmo Roflcopter, the distinguished cat what just eats lobster'.

Later today I will be going to a shop which I've learnt sells frozen frogs legs. I've never had frogs legs. My wife does not want to eat frogs legs. I'm going to try and get her to eat frogs legs.

1 comment:

  1. Frogs legs are amazing!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YZJt_Bw3eo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    ReplyDelete